Cart is empty
Shopping at Urbangreen
- Use a clean, soft cloth or feather duster to effectively remove dust from furniture. A slightly dampened cloth may also be used to trap the dust from spreading. You should follow this with a dry cotton or terry cloth towel.
- Refrain from using products containing petroleum or alcohol-based chemicals.
- Elements in our environment such as temperature and humidity fluctuation may cause wood to warp, swell or shrink. Regulating these to consistent levels will help maintain your furniture.
- Keep furniture away from direct sunlight and heat as this will cause a change in the color of the wood and cracks in its finish.
- Natural wood will typically have irregularities such as knots, discoloration and sapwood. These are part of the uniqueness of the wood, and add to its beauty.
- To avoid scratches, use felt pads on objects placed on wood surfaces.